This morning, the council has gotten two very informative briefings.
FIRST BRIEFING: The results of the 2009 Citizen Survey that analyzes residents’ satisfaction (or lack thereof) with a broad range of city services. High points:
Overall satisfaction with city services has improved greately during the past 2 years.
* Among 109 areas that were assessed on the City’s survey in both 2007 & 2009
– Ratings IMPROVED in 91 areas
– Ratings STAYED THE SAME in 6 areas
– Ratings DECREASED in just 12 areas
* Overall satisfaction with city services in Dallas is significantly higher than the national average
SECOND BRIEFING: An overview of the projects for which the city has requested Federal Economic Stimulus Funds.